A clinically tested app to diagnose, prevent, and treat the first stages of depression
With scientists and psychologists, we've developed an app that grabs the user's attention through gaming mechanics and helps fight depression symptoms in an enjoyable way.
Have you been feeling down and anxious? Looking for help?
The game helps to raise awareness about depression and the actions a person needs to perform in order to prevent the condition.
Game characters describe their obsessions or depressive moods. A player will help them to identify these states and make them feel better.
Reflect on your state
Founder and CEO
In 2008 created game studio Melesta (Melsoft Games), which was later acquired by Wargaming - one of the largest video game companies in the world.
Previously COO at ActiveCloud - an independent subsidiary of the software holding Softline.
Lead Game Designer
Previously Lead Game Designer at Melesta (My Cafe: Recipes & Stories). Created the projects that have raised more than $100,000,000 in total
Previously Art director at Melesta. Portfolio of popular mobile games: My Cafe: Recipes & Stories, Tower Defense: Zombie Party, Business dream. Coffee house, Green City, Green City 2.
Marketing Manager with 9 years of track record in mobile game development (Viaden, Gameloft, Melsoft).
Senior C++ Developer
Related projects: Wargaming
Senior C++ Developer
Related projects: Melesta and OnePoint
Senior C++ Developer/ System architect
Related projects: TCP-soft
Neuroanatomist with a Ph.D. in medical sciences. Completed scientiﬁc internships in Greece, Poland, Japan and Russia, and presented at more than 20 conferences and congresses. Author/co-author of 48 publications.
Professor with a Ph.D. in medical sciences. Member of the Expert Council of the HAC of the Republic of Belarus, specializing in psychiatry. Member of the Belarusian Association of Psychotherapy. Author of more than 150 research papers.
Head of the DMPP at Grodno State Medical University, Doctor of Medical Sciences, associate professor, psychotherapist of the highest qualiﬁcation category. Author of more than 100 scientiﬁc papers and four monographs on clinical psychology and psychotherapy.
Our main data processing purposes:
To assess your current mental state
Your data subject rights: to obtain information about your stored personal data, the right to correct and transmit your data and, if necessary, to object to (when data is processed based on our legitimate interest or your consent), restrict the processing of, or deleting of, your personal data. You also have a right to submit a claim at the State Data Protection Inspectorate at email@example.com
use our Site and/or Products, including when you sign up for an account, create or share, and message or communicate with others, play the game with your friends and other people, connect with Facebook or Google Play Gamecenter;
contact us via e-mail/phone/etc.;
provide us with your personal information in any other way (e.g. through customer support inquiries, feedback sharing, etc.).
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site and Products, which can be grouped together as follow:
Identity Data includes Facebook name, Facebook avatar URI, IDFA, GAID, Facebook App Scoped User ID, Android device ID (Secure.ANDROID_ID), iOS device ID (UIDevice identifierForVendor).
Contact Data includes email address.
Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, device info such as mobile device model, operating system, platform, browser type and version and other device settings;
Health Data includes the results of your SWM,Luscher tests and questionnaire surveys.
If you want to renew your profile used for behavioral advertising services, you can reset by yourself your Mobile Advertising ID (GAID or IDFA) by following the processes described below:
IOS: go to "Settings" then "Privacy", then "Advertising" and then "Reset Advertising ID" (see demo on provider's website Apple Support).
Android : go to "Settings" then "Google" then in "Ads" then "Reset Advertising ID" (see demo on provider's website Google Support).
Be aware. Free media content is financed by advertising release. By resetting your Mobile Advertising ID, you will still receive advertising on your mobile phone, but this will not be "behavioral advertising" anymore and may not correspond to your interests.We also may collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
3. HOW WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Where we receive your explicit consent to process the relevant personal data. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We have set out below a description of all the data processing purposes and which of the legal bases we rely on. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
1. To assess your current mental state – Health data collected via SWM and Luscher tests – the legal basis is your explicit consent. Our Game is based on the 2 psychological tests: 1) Special Working Memory (SWM) test – a test which assesses your attention, speed of your reaction and your memory capabilities, which indicate your current mental state by numeric value of the reaction speed and number of errors made; and 2) Luscher test – a test which indicates your mental state by evaluating your preferred colors from the given sequence and then the most unpleasant color from the remaining; and questionnaire surveys. Your choices and the set as a whole are indicating your current psychological state and, thus, is considered as a heath data in terms of the GDPR. This data is encrypted once created and is stored for 1 year after the last use of the last game session.
3. To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data) - Identity / Contact / Technical – Legal basis is a necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganization or group restructuring exercise).
4. To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you - Identity / Profile /Technical – Legal basis is your explicit cookie consent / Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy).
5. To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences - Technical – Legal basis is your explicit cookie consent / Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION We collect information globally and store that information within the EU. We use encryption and other strong security measures to protect data. We also sign EU Standard Model Clauses with our affiliated company TotalGames Registered address: 220002, Republic of Belarus, Minsk, Storozhevskaya Str. 8, office 504-4 to ensure the surety and integrity of the data.
We may share your information with certain third parties selected by us to help support our operations. These include, for example, hosting provider Hosterby located in Belarus; AWS, IT developers from TotalGames LLC located in Belarus; and the following service providers that help us to analyze web traffic, send emails, and track customer support requests:
We may also disclose your personal information when we believe we have your consent to do so, such as when you contact us for customer support and provide us with any information.
We may also disclose your personal information when we have a good faith belief (i) we are required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal mechanism, or (ii) it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations.
Finally, where permissible according to applicable law, we may use certain limited personal information about you, such as your email address, to hash it and to share it with social network websites (such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin) to generate leads, drive traffic to our Site or otherwise promote our Products.
These processing activities are based on our legitimate interest in undertaking marketing activities to offer you products that may be interested to you.The social network website with which we may share your personal data are not controlled or supervised by us. Therefore, any questions regarding how your social network website service provider processes your personal data should be directed to such provider.
Please note that you may, at any time, ask us to cease processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
6. SECURITY We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site or Products, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We urge you to be careful about giving out information on the Site or Products.
7. CHILDREN Our Site and Products are not directed to individuals under 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact our support services.
8. YOUR DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS To object to processing: You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (i.e. if you no longer want to be contacted with potential opportunities) To be informed: You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent, and easily understandable information about how we use your Personal Data and your rights Right of access: You have the right to obtain access to your Personal Data (if we are processing it), and certain other information about or privacy practices with respect to your Personal Data To rectification: You are entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete To erasure ("to be forgotten"): You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal information/Personal Data where there's no compelling reason for us to keep using it. We will delete backup copies of that Personal data from our archives as soon as is practically possible, to the extent allowed by our other data retention obligations (e.g., to protect other data stored in the same backup archives, or meet other regulatory or legal requirements). As soon as those obligations have been fulfilled, we will permanently delete those archives as quickly as possible To restrict processing: You have rights to "block" or suppress further use of your personal information/Personal Data that we process. When processing is restricted, we can still store your personal information/Personal Data, but may not use it further To data portability: You have rights to obtain and refuse your personal information/Personal Data for your own purposes across different services To lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal information/Personal Data with your national data protection regulator. However, we hope you will contact us first, so we will try to address your complaint directly To withdraw consent: If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal information/Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal information/Personal Data for marketing purposes To exercise any of you rights specified above, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org roviding specific and detailed information regarding exercising of the relevant right
Data Retention We only retain your personal information/personal Data for as long as is necessary for us to use your information as described above or to comply with our legal obligations and legitimate interests. Please be advised that this means that we may retain some of your personal information/personal Data after you cease to use our Site and Products. For instance, we may retain your data as necessary to meet our legal obligations, such as for tax and accounting purposes.When determining the relevant period in which we retain or establish/revise periods for retaining personal information/Personal Data, we will take the following factors into account:
our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information involved
legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time or with respect to pending or anticipated legal actions
our legitimate interest where we weigh your interest in controlling your Personal Data and against our lawful purpose in processing your Personal Data
statutes of limitations under applicable law(s)
if you have made a request to have your information deleted
Otherwise, pursuant to GDPR, we will securely erase your personal information/personal Data once there is no lawful basis or legal obligation to store or process it.
For the implementation of your data subject rights and other privacy related questions, please contact our EU representative: Vladislav Smirnov, email@example.com.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Last updated: April 27, 2020
ABOUT THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This End User License Agreement (or "EULA") governs the relationship between you and GoodGamesSoft LLC, 8-504 Storozhevskaya St., 220002, Minsk, Belarus,("GoodGamesSoft", "we", "our" and "us") in relation to our game, "Goodville" (the "Game").This EULA set forth terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Game.Our Site and Products are not directed to individuals under 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact our support services.You confirm your acceptance of this EULA within the installation process of the Game (if applicable) or by using the Game. If you do not agree to this EULA, please do not attempt to install or use the Game.
3. AMENDMENTS TO THIS EULA From time to time, we may need to amend this EULA for serious reasons, for example because of changes in the law. If we make a change to this EULA, we will inform you via email in advance of such changes thirty (30) days before such changes enter into force and of your right not to accept them. The latest version of this EULA will always be available on the GoodGamesSoft's websites (the "Sites"). Please make sure you check for updates to this EULA each time you use the Game. Changes to this EULA shall not affect your accrued rights and shall not have retroactive effect.
4. USING THE GAME
4.1. In return for your acceptance of this EULA, we give you the personal right (known as a 'license') during the time this EULA is in force between you and us to download, install and play the Game.
4.2. This license is:
'non-exclusive'(meaning that we can grant the same and similar licenses to other people as well);
'revocable' (meaning that we can terminate this license in certain circumstances, which are explained further below);
'personal' (meaning that you may not use the Game for any commercial purpose);
'non-transferable'(meaning that the license is only for your benefit and you may not transfer or sublicense any of the rights that we grant to you to any other person); and
'limited'(meaning that you can only use the Game for the purposes we set out in this EULA); and
conditional on your compliance with this EULA.
5. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS For using the Game you need certain hardware, software and capability (including a suitable connection to the Internet).
6. PATCHES, UPDATES AND CHANGES From time to time, we may need to deploy or provide patches, updates, additional content or other modifications to the Game (for example to enhance online gameplay, to add new or update features or to resolve software bugs). You hereby accept, recognize and understand that we constantly work on further development of the Game and Services, we improve, upgrade and update graphics, features, gameplay and any other Content of the Game in order to make the gameplay enjoyable for you.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY 7.1. The Game, including the code, graphics, game play, user interface, audio and other content, contain proprietary information and material that is protected by copyright and other laws including but not limited to intellectual property. You agree that we own or license all of this proprietary information and material and that you may not use or exploit any of it without our permission
7.2. "GoodGamesSoft" and "Goodville" and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoodGamesSoft LLC. You may not use or display such trademarks in any manner, except as expressly set out in this EULA. All third party trademarks and service marks that appear in the Game are the property of their respective owners and all rights in them are reserved.
8. EPILEPSY WARNING Certain people are susceptible to epileptic seizures or loss of consciousness when exposed to certain flashing lights or light patterns in everyday life. Such people may have a seizure while watching certain monitor images or playing certain video games. This may happen even if the person has no medical history of epilepsy or has never had any epileptic seizures. If you or anyone in your family has ever had symptoms related to epilepsy (seizures or loss of consciousness) when exposed to flashing lights, consult your doctor prior to playing. We advise that parents should monitor the use of video games by their children. If you or your child experience any of the following symptoms: dizziness, blurred vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of consciousness, disorientation, any involuntary movement or convulsion, while playing a video game, IMMEDIATELY discontinue use of the video game and consult your doctor. Please also note that when using a video game you should take certain standard health and safety precautions, including avoiding playing the game when tired and not had much sleep, taking 10 to 15 minute breaks every hour, sitting reasonable distance from the screen, and playing the game in a well-lit environment.
9. WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY REGARDING THE GAME 9.1. We warrant that we have the right to enter this EULA and to grant you the licenses to use the Game as set out in section 4 ("USING THE GAME").
9.2. We shall be liable for damages with respect to injuries to health, body or life or for intentional damages caused by us, our representatives, employees or our vicarious agents or according to the applicable law.
9.3. With respect to virtual goods that are purchased by you, we shall be liable in addition to article 2 of the present section 10 for damages that arise from the lack of a guaranteed characteristic or gross negligence of us, our representatives, or designated agents.
9.4. And further liability of us shall be waived.
10. GOVERNING (APPLICABLE) LAW AND JURISDICTION 10.1. This EULA and any dispute, claim or obligation (whether contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by the laws of Belarus, unless otherwise required by the law of the country where the user has his habitual residence.
10.2. We and you submit the aforementioned disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country whose laws are applicable subject to article 1 of the present section 10 "GOVERNING (APPLICABLE) LAW AND JURISDICTION".
11. GENERAL 11.1. The EULA governs our relationship with you. It does not create any rights for any other person, unless otherwise expressly stated in this EULA.
11.2. If any part of this EULA is held to be illegal and/or unenforceable, then it will not affect the legality and/or enforceability of any other part of this EULA. Also, we and you agree to interpret the rest of this EULA in such a way as to reflect your and our intentions in this EULA as far as possible.
11.3. If you or we fail to exercise (or delay exercising) any right which you or we may have under this EULA, that failure or delay does not mean that we or you lose that right. If we or you only partially exercise a right or only exercise it once, that will not stop you or us from exercising it again in the future.
12. NO RESTRICTION OF CONSUMER RIGHTS The provisions of this EULA do not exclude, limit or otherwise restrict the rights vested with the consumers upon relevant provisions of applicable law nor may be construed by anyone in this way.
13. CONTACT US If you have any questions, complaints, or comments regarding this EULA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8-504 Storozhevskaya St., 220002, Minsk, Belarus.